During these unprecedented times we are taking measures to keep your vehicle on the road and you safe.
Amidst COVID-19, Valley Automotive will remain OPEN for business, we know your vehicles must be maintained to provide you with reliable transportation.
We have implemented the following processes to sanitize your keys and vehicles as they arrive:
- All vehicles will have seat covers and floor mats placed when your vehicle is checked in.
- While checking your vehicle, staff will sanitize the steering wheel and shifter areas, and all common areas touched
- Once your vehicle is being serviced, your technician and service staff will be wearing a new, sterile pair of gloves.
- Gloves will be changed between vehicles to help prevent any cross-contamination.
- Our technicians are provided with a daily uniform to ensure they are in clean clothes while in your vehicles.
- Currently, we are only accepting drop-off appointments. No waiting appointments will be taken.
- When coming in to drop off, our counter staff will ask that you place your keys on the countertop. We will not be taking them from your hands.
- Once placed on the counter, keys will be sanitized while wearing gloves. This is for our protection as well as yours.
- We are happy to continue our shuttle service to those who live locally.
- We are offering our free concierge service within 8 miles. We will retrieve your vehicle, maintenance and/or repair it, and sanitize it before we return it.
We appreciate your patience, understanding and continued support as we all continue to navigate this time together.